Welcome to the California Cheese & Butter Association's website. The site contains information on membership, annual convention, special events, member companies, and links to other industry organizations that provide information on cheese and butter products.
The CCBA is trade organization for any person, company or organization engaged in the manufacture, sale, promotion or distribution of cheese or butter in the State of California. You'll want to visit the CCBA website often for updates on our special events and spring convention. If you are a newcomer to the website, please click on the About button to learn more about the history and purpose of the CCBA. You are also welcome to contact our office for further information.
California Cheese & Butter Association
1011 Pebble Beach Drive
Clayton, CA 94517
Executive Director: Lisa Waters
You are invited to attend California Cheese & Butter Association’s 49th Annual Convention,
Reach for the Stars, March 27, 28, 29, 2014 at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa in Carlsbad, California.
Please make your room reservations directly with the hotel by calling (760) 438-9111. Mention CCBA for our special rate of $209.00 per night. Space is limited and rooms are available now.
Plans are coming together for an exciting two-day business session starting on Friday, March 28 to include presentations from:
· Keith Bennett, Costco
· Debbie Calhoun, Costco
· David Freedheim, California Milk Advisory Board
· Robert Chesler, Downes O’Neill, LLC
· Keith Ortiz, California Pizza Kitchen
· Kiowa Saunders, Clover Stornetta Farms
· Lassa Shinner, Culture Magazine
· Stephanie Shinner, Culture Magazine
Weekend highlights include:
· Golf tournament at Southern California’s only Gold Medal golf resort on Thursday, March 27.
· Idols and Icons Gala and Dinner on Friday, March 28.
· Awards banquet on Saturday, March 29 honoring the annual Hall of Fame recipient, Barry Zuroff, Horizon Sales Corporation and Company of the Year, Horizon Sales Corporation.